Sunday, May 31, 2009

{My Little Sisters Wedding

On May 30th our baby sister, Monica (in blue) got married! The last of the Vrtiska girls...and there are eight of us! Crazy, crazy. We are all so happy and so very proud of our little sister and all of her accomplishments. And a BIG shout out to our MOTHER who has been the party planner, caterer, decorater and seamstress for all of our weddings! We love you!

Enjoying her last single night out in downtown Portland, Oregon.

Jeff had to work so it was me and my little man, Ryan. It was so nice having one on one with my son (Jeff's sister Robynn came and watched my other boys...thanks Roby!!).
The Groom...Daniel Steele Long.
Blowing the single life away.
Lovin' on the new brother-in-law!
The Vrtiska's (minus my hubby and my other 2 boys).


We love you Monica and Daniel!
Congratulations and I hope you're having a ball on
the honeymoon!

6 comments:

Tagan said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time! I love the pictures of all the girls in green. You are all so gorgeous!

Bob and Julie said...

Monica is so beautiful!! I LOVE her dress!!! It's fun reading both yours and Stephanie's posts. That is fun that you got to spend some fun time with your son...and that he was able to hang with the cousins. What a great family!

Zipporah said...

You look so beautiful in those pictures and it looks like you had a lot of fun. Sure miss you!

Courageous said...

I'm glad you got to go to the wedding. It looks like you had a good time.

Yvonne said...

Wow - your sisters are all just as beautiful as you are - good genes! :) Looks like fun. :)

Daniel and Monica Long said...

Can you believe it's been two months!?!?!?