Thursday, February 2, 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW...YEAR!


OH MY! It has been WAY too long since I have blogged and with much happening this NEW 2012 YEAR I had better get on it. We have some exciting events happening in 2012...namely the arrival of a baby GIRL and a new HOME. Very exciting. But, first...here are a few pictures to close out a pretty good year of 2011...

Christmas Eve Tradition of attending First Presbyterian Christmas devotional and coming home to open up their one gift.
Good times...

Oh yes! These boys are "Smart Cookies" and we love them to death!
These 3 Muskateers have had it great these last few years...here's
hoping they welcome their little SISTER with loving arms.

Joshy has been KISSING and RUBBING HIS NOSE on my belly since
he found out I was pregnant. I had to capture it. Such a sweet boy!

We haven't taken many pictures of this pregnancy. I think one
at 4 months...and here at 7 months.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!

3 comments:

Mythreesons said...

Congratulations! So excited and supremely jealous. I'm expecting my 4th right now but we're pretty sure it's yet another boy. That girl is going to be the luckiest with her three older brothers!

Stephanie said...

Bridget your family is so beautiful! Tell Jeff I'm sad I didn't get to see any pics of him :) What's up with that!?

Lindsey said...

Josh will love his baby sister to death!!!! Jeffrey still loves Isabelle with such gusto and tenderness. He will protect her too.